Aspiring Yin teachers, Yin teachers, and Yin practitioners simply interested in enhancing their understanding of this practice will benefit from this 50-hour exploration of Yin and the body. For 200 hour Yoga Alliance certified teachers, the credits of the course are eligible for 50 hours CEU with Yoga Alliance. Continuing Education Units are required to maintain your status as a Registered Yoga Teacher. In order to be a certified yoga teacher, students must also have completed a 200 hour Yoga Alliance Yoga Teacher Training.
The Yin Yoga Teacher Training Program will provide:
- Knowledge of the Philosophy and Practice of Yin Yoga
- Understanding of the practical benefits of Yin Yoga: physically, energetically and mentally
- Learning the difference between Yin and Yang styles of Yoga
- Knowing what stops you in a pose and the difference between Tension and Compression
- Understanding Energy including Prana, Qi (chi) & the Meridians
- Exploring mindfulness practices within your yoga practice
- Working through the most common Yin Yoga poses
- Practice in teaching Yin Yoga classes
- Practice in sequencing Yin Yoga classes
- Understanding how to use props
- Learning modifications and different variations of poses
- Skills needed to offer loving touch
- Observing one Yin Yoga class and taking 4 Yin yoga classes outside of training on Saturdays and Sundays
- A Yin Yoga workbook
Required Textbook: The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga: The Philosophy and Practice of Yin Yoga, by Bernie Clark
Full Tuition: $1095
Early Bird Cost: $995. Save money with our early bird deal!
Receive $100 off when paid in full one month (4 weeks) prior to training.
Want to make payments? No problem!
Make two easy payments of $498 by clicking here: Register Now
Sample Daily Schedule:
12:30pm – 1:45pm Group Yin practice
1:45pm – 3:30pm Lecture & Group Discussion
3:45pm-5:45pm Practice Teaching & Feedback
*Optional Final Group Teaching Yin class after completion of training