It’s that time of the year again! The holiday season is one of our favorites, but without good gift ideas, it can be a stressful, anxiety-inducing nightmare. Not too worry, Bala’s got your back! Kick up your feet, grab a mug of tea, and browse our special gift guide. Stress-free giving is our gift to you this holiday. All items available in the Bala Boutique!
Give the Gift of: Healing
- Paavani Body Oil ($26) and Spritzer ($16) – small-batch, pure, organic self care customized to your loved one’s Ayurvedic dosha.
- Indu Lotions, Large ($20) or Mini ($5) – a natural, full body lotion blended with essential oils and hand shaken with a sacred mantra. To fully experience the scent and sweetness of Indu, have it massaged onto your neck, shoulders, hands, or feet while in downward-facing dog or another favorite yoga pose. A great gift for yoga teachers and a perfect stocking stuffer!
- Wild Medicine Soaps ($22) – these soaps encapsulate cleansing crystals/stones along with a combination of beneficial essential oils and exfoliates. The crystals/stones are cleansed, ready to share their healing properties and absorb individual energy. Perfect for the mineral lover in your life.
- Chrysallis Water ($14) – Chrysalis Water is essential first aid for skin, space, linens, and more. A sublime and powerful healing mist, it is strong enough to destroy any odor and transform any room, while gentle and nourishing enough to soothe irritated skin, moisturize frizzy hair, set make-up or freshen it.
Give the Gift of: Nourishment
- Philosophie Coconut Butters ($15) and Superfood Honeys ($25) – if you are looking for a truly divine treat, these Superfood Honeys and Superfood Coconut Butters are a delicious way to add the detoxifying powers of Philosophie’s superfood blends into your food. The Manuka Honey is known for its healing, anti-bacterial properties, and the Coconut Butter, made from highly nutritious coconut meat, is a wonderful alternative to dairy butter.
Give the Gift of: Sacred Space
- Aloha Bay Chakra Candles ($10) – made with fragrances found in nature – pure flower and plant essences with the power to revive or soothe, heal or protect. These Energy Pillars are infused with essential oils selected for their aromatherapy benefits relative to balancing each chakra.
Give the Gift of: Adornment
- Charged Jewelry Bracelets ($25) – all Charged Jewelry makes a pilgrimage to Sedona, AZ to be charged in the middle of a high-energy vortex. Pick a stone for your loved one based on a variety of attributes including strength, intuition, peace, and health.
- Pixie Mood Tote $88 – a vegan & cruelty-free tote that keeps fashion top of mind. A good gift for the stylish travelers, students, or on-the-go women in your life.
- Free People Scarf ($58) – bundle up and stay warm this winter with a yummy Free People scarf. No mistake, you see Seahawks blue and green, a great gift for your local sports fan.
- Free People Socks ($16) – nothing says “I love you” quite like cozy feet. Once your loved one puts on these socks, they won’t ever take them off!
- Free People Pom Pom Beanie ($48) – add a little fun into your family and friends’ winter wardrobe. We can’t get enough of these playful pom pom beanies from Free People. Available in black + white.
Give the Gift of: Practice
- Lululemon Reversible Mat ($68) – like the practice, this reversible mat is the best of both worlds and perfect for the yogi who likes to move from hot to hatha. Easy to wipe clean, durable, sweat-wicking, and moisture absorbing all in one.
- Manduka beLONG Body Roller ($32) – give your friend’s muscles some love! The beLONG Body Roller is a great way to reduce muscle tightness, increase blood flow and develop supple tendons.
- Yogitoes Yoga Towel ($64) – Yogitoes towels make the perfect gift for hot yoga lovers in your life. They help prevent slipping no matter how much you move or sweat. Versatile and eco-friendly.
- Lululemon Mat Strap ($18) – a no-fuss mat strap perfect for the on-the-go yogi in your life.