We know It’s been difficult to get that sense of community that we all love so much when we step onto our mat at one of our Bala Studios. However, we’ve got a fun way to reconnect from the comfort of your own home! On Monday, March 30th we are launching a 15-day online yoga challenge and we want YOU to join us.
As we come together while continuing to practice social distancing, this is the perfect way to feel supported, connected and centered in yourself and the community.
Our challenge to you is to practice for 15 days straight with us, online!
As an added bonus, we have a line up of amazing teachers and community wellness and small business professionals offering you some of their best tips on how to stay healthy: physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
How it works:
- Register here. It’s free to join! We know not everyone is on Facebook so you will receive a daily email with that day’s tips!
- Mark your calendar! March 30th to April 13th.
- Follow us on Facebook to gain access to both Livestream and videos posted daily. If you are a Bala Yoga Member, you also have access to our online platform.
- Join our private Facebook group for additional support + daily videos from some of your favorite teachers and community members!
- Added bonus: Post to your Instagram and Facebook feeds story & share your online yoga practice!
- Tag @balayoga + #balayogatine so we can see what you share!
So roll out your mats and get ready for these 15 days to fly by!