Early Bird Promo: $5 off register before May 1st (EARLYBIRD5)
Are you interested in making forearm stand (Pincha Mayurasana) a fun and accessible pose in your yoga practice? Come join others in your yoga community to learn about the path towards this expressive, dynamic and wrist-friendly inversion.
Pincha= Feather Mayur=Peacock Asana= Pose
WHAT TO EXPECT:
In this workshop you can expect to:
- Learn skills and drills that best support your path towards this posture
- Gain an understanding of the foundations and key actions of this pose
- Receive step by step instruction on how to enter, hold, and release this shape
- Use a wall to safely explore what you learn
- Explore the use of props to accelerate your path
- Unlock the key components of what needs strengthening and stretching
- Gain awareness on the mindset to best support this path
- Build confidence to try this shape (and its alternatives) during a class
- Access a better understanding on how to safely practice this shape at home
- Build community and have fun while learning
This workshop is for anyone who practices yoga. All levels welcome. This is a safe and inclusive space. You do not have to be able to do this pose, that’s the whole idea! Remember, this is a practice and a path.
This workshop is not recommended for: folks with high blood pressure, folks with major spinal issues, anyone with a shoulder, neck or elbow injury.