Are you sleep deprived? Do you wake up feeling like your body is out of alignment? Have you experienced numb arms, neck, shoulder, low back issues, or pelvic alignment issues? Is it hard to shake that tired feeling all day?
This amazing lecture based workshop is specifically created to teach you to do yoga in your sleep; for a better more consistent and restful night sleep!
Brian packs 22 years of advanced alignment Yoga teaching and 25 years of advanced structural integration body work to teach you exactly how to make the most of your sleep habits.
You will learn how to fine tune each sleeping position for maximum benefit, & learn the pros & cons of each possible sleeping position.
This class is packed with amazing alignment tips that will change everything about your sleep habits for life, guaranteed!
Some more of what will be covered:
– Alignment principles for sleeping
– How to hydrate properly for the best night’s sleep
– Understanding what sleep position is right for you, left or right side, belly down or on your back
– Yoga poses for you and your partner to try for the most comfortable rest as well as cuddling techniques
– How to incorporate pranayama (breath work) to your sleep routine
– How to lock down an optimal pre and post bedtime routine
– Q & A if time allows
Lecture based, some light Yoga practice & practice of the information.
Sunday, March 1st
Price: Couples $65, Singles $45 Early Bird
Day of: Couples $75 & Singles $50
Learn more about Brian at b1yoga.com
*All enrollments are non-refundable and non-transferable. We are not able to make exceptions to this policy.