WHO WE ARE
Bala Yoga is a lifestyle community that celebrates movement and breath. As our fast-growing, 10-year-old company evolves, innovates and expands, we remain as committed to nurturing the health and happiness of each employee as we are to each client. We honor each member’s path and hold space for the practice, healing, and transformation. We support continued evolution through our message of joy, love and inclusivity. Love wins!! At Bala, you’ll find highly-trained and inspiring teachers, leaders in the wellness community, workshops, teacher trainings, and incredible retreats!
Bala Yoga is seeking a Studio Coordinator in Fremont to contribute to Bala Yoga’s expanding community. The ideal candidate enjoys customer service and wants to work as a part of a cohesive team. This candidate is positive and hard-working with an excitement for our brand, with the ability to multitask. The Studio Coordinator has a passion for yoga, wellness, and healing. Your daily tasks will include checking in clients, building relationships with clients, and keeping the studio clean and organized.
WHO YOU ARE
We know that yoga can change a person’s day, week… and life. We pride ourselves on the welcoming space we’ve created to gather and move together. Bala Yoga is fun, fast-paced and filled with magnetic energy—you’ll never be bored! As Studio Coordinator, you’ll be building a community and assisting with daily studio tasks, working closely with the Studio Manager as a self starter with high attention to detail. You will participate in the daily success of the studio by providing our members with incredible customer experience. You are team oriented and enthusiastic, personable and friendly, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
More specifically, here are a few additional details about the roles / responsibilities of this position:
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to clients
- Provide support to the Karma Yogis to ensure a successful class check-in process
- Assist the Studio Manager in daily sales, marketing and operational tasks
- Maintain the distinct Bala Yoga aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere
- Assist teachers with studio before and after class
- Work closely with the Studio Manager to execute studio specific marketing, workshops
- Work closely with the Leadership team to meet quarterly KPI’s.
- Receive, deliver, and act on feedback
- Must have outstanding customer service and problem solving skills
- Must take initiative and be a self starter in handling daily tasks, provide through
communication, taking care of customer requests
- Must be highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in the moment
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Must have a friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule – some weekend, holiday
and some early morning/late evening availability required!
- Experience in Sales and Mind Body or Mariana Tech a plus!
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time
- A current yoga practice, ability to try new instructors and class types is a plus!
NITTY GRITTY DETAILS
Our team is at the heart of what we do, and we value them immensely: as such, we’re always looking for ways to foster advancement and promote from within, as well as train, support, educate and nurture.
This position is part time, paid hourly.
- Complimentary Bala Yoga Infinity Membership
- Discounts on teacher trainings, retail and consumer products
- Company events & outings
- Bala Yoga Self Care Package
To apply and for more information, please emailMolly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.