Dive deep into your personal practice, and find your authentic voice as a yoga teacher, by joining Christiane and Brendan for an immersive 200 hour teacher training program!
We will work individually with you to develop the skills you need to:
- Uplevel your personal practice
- Find your inner voice as a yoga teacher
- Foster community and develop as a yoga professional
- Learn fundamentals of the science of sequencing and how to build a killer flow!
- Teach a diverse room of practitioners
- Learn safe alignment, anatomy and adjustment
- Understand the energetics, and philosophy of the practice
- Become well versed in classic and modern approaches to yoga asana
Don’t miss the opportunity to begin this life-changing journey into the yoga tradition, and become empowered to share the practice that you love with those around you!
Participants that complete all required materials will qualify at the RYT-200 hour level with Yoga Alliance.
Who is this training for?
This training is for anyone who wants to deepen their practice and immerse themselves in all that yoga has to offer, not just for those seeking to teach yoga. The program offers a soulful and integrated approach to serve as the catalyst for radical change and growth in your life. You will be given all the tools you need to grow into a skillful and successful teacher of yoga as well as radically evolve your practice and transform your life. Existing yoga teachers will also benefit greatly from this 200-hour.
About Brendan Smullen
Brendan began his yoga journey in high school, primarily using yoga as a tool for mental health and well-being. After almost a decade of practice Brendan found the physicality of the Asana practice through the lens of Powerflow and Rocket Ashtanga. Brendan teaches with an understanding of the practice and with over 1000 training hours. Brendan travels often for yoga and is a continuous learner, sharing with his students and driving their curiosity of their own bodies through empowered movement. Brendan teaches with an element of playful exploration of boundaries.
About Christiane Coste
Christiane was born and raised in Mexico City and has worked throughout Latin America as a human rights advocate. Work with victims of abuse and at-risk populations drew her to yoga. Her firm belief in the healing and empowering nature of this practice motivates her to continue working in the community to create a safe space, especially for people of color, so we can all explore yoga and experience its benefits.
March 31 – May 22, 2022
Fridays: 6:00-10:00 pm
Saturdays: 8:00 am-6:00 pm
Sundays: 10:00 am- 6:00 pm
Pricing + Payment:
- Early Bird: $2,750 (ends Feb 15th)
- Full Price: $2,950 (Last day to register: March 7th)
- Payment Plan: $3,000 (4 payments of $750)
- Reserve Your Spot: $500 non-refundable deposit (payment deducted from final sum, refundable until Feb 15th)
Bala Yoga will be awarding scholarships for students who wish to enroll in this training.